IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK WHEN HIRING:
Christopher V Trubiani
Greenlawn Terrace Elementary
501 Manhattan Blvd Harvey, LA 70058
GRADES OF TEACHING:
1 – 2 – 3
English Language Arts
Social Studies – History
WARNING!!! Christopher V Trubiani is afflicted with Narcissistic personality disorder.
You do NOT want Chris Trubiani around your children!
Chris Trubiani hired me to work for him, and I saw nothing but disturbing, insincere, and highly untrustworthy behavior on a daily basis. Chris Trubiani would lie on paperwork, and have other people do (including me) what he should be doing. Many things Chris Trubiani asked me to do go against my moral beliefs. I could not do them, either because they were immoral or Chris Trubiani’s requests were highly corrupt. Chris Trubiani hires people to help lie for him and do his work, both his own university schoolwork and his teaching work, that he should be doing himself. But worst, is that he is exceedingly untrustworthy and will tell any lie to get his way and get what he wants. He lies repeatedly. Chris Trubiani is not afraid to lie on official school documents. Chris Trubiani is not afraid to lie to advance himself. He displayed repeated immoral behavior. Chris Trubiani displayed vindictive and corrupt behavior. Chris Trubiani has harmed others to get his way. These kinds of traits are traits you DO NOT want around your children, or in the school / teaching / academic system.
BE WARNED! If you find Christopher V Trubiani caused you problems, this is your notice!
You do not want Chris Trubiani around your children!
You do not want Chris Trubiani as a teacher!
It may seem frivolous to call someone a “narcissist”… but this is serious. “Narcissistic personality disorder” is a real mental disease. And a dangerous one.
AND YOU WILL BECOME THE VICTIM.
Chris Trubiani is around your children, and working in the school system.
DO NOT TAKE THE RISK around your schoolchildren, on your staff, or in a teaching, or academic environment.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they’re not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
- Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
- Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
- Exaggerate achievements and talents
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
- Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
- Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
- Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
- Take advantage of others to get what they want
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them
- Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
- Become impatient or angry when they don’t receive special treatment
- Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
- Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
Complications of narcissistic personality disorder, and other conditions that can occur along with it, can include:
- Relationship difficulties
- Problems at work or school
Christopher V Trubiani
2672 W 14th Street
Cleveland OH 44113-5200
Cleveland Heights, OH
Painesville, OH 44077
Sleepy Hollow, NY
New York, NY
Christopher Valentino Trubiani (Age 37)
This review (Christopher V Trubiani (Greenlawn Terrace Elementary) Corrupt Teacher) was originally published at Holy Smoke !.
To read the full review, go to –