The Fake Copyright Notice
|Beneficiary||Olymp Projects Ltd aka MOHAMED TAOUFIK TAHAR|
|Contact Info:||Address : ‘CROSSBOW HOUSE’, 78, COSPICUA ROAD|
PAOLA, PLA 1902 Malta
|Possible Infringements:||Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation|
|Submitted by:||papa networks|
|Date of Submission:||April 30, 2020|
The Fake DMCA Notices
It seems Olymp Projects Ltd aka MOHAMED TAOUFIK TAHAR has a few secrets ranking high on search engines. The website owners did not agree to remove the reviews, and therefore Olymp Projects Ltd aka MOHAMED TAOUFIK TAHAR took matters into their own hands.
It is quite evident that ‘Papa networks‘ who filed these DMCA notices, does not own any rights to the content. Papa Networks seems to be a Reputation Firm operated from Pakistan or India as per Google’s records.
What are they trying to hide?
Perhaps some shady connection….
We have discovered this fake DMCA and have verified it to be so. Hence this article. The following stages will include –
- manually informing all relevant parties involved in this, including Google, Olymp Projects Ltd aka MOHAMED TAOUFIK TAHAR, the beneficiary
- forwarding the information to Lumen Database and selected media organizations who are interested in these cases
- publishing the negative content (they tried to remove) on multiple free-speech platforms such as ripoffreport.com, nameandshame.com, etc so that copies of the content are available for eternity, and the purpose of this fake DMCA lost forever
- continue investigating this case to find out which of the actors are involved, including any reputation or law firm, and if/when found, we’ll make sure everyone knows who is behind these illegal activities
- set up Google ads to name and shame these so-called beneficiaries of these scams
- and most importantly, we’ll forward our findings to all relevant law enforcement agencies in the jurisdiction of the beneficiary
What is a fake DMCA?
In case you are one of the ‘beneficiaries’ listed in this report and are wondering what really happened, we suggest you look within. If it wasn’t you, or your associates, it is definitely the ‘Reputation’ or ‘SEO’ firm you had hired in the past. Perhaps it was your law firm. So, instead of blaming us for this article, you must grill your Reputation/SEO firm and look for answers. We are merely publishing the facts available on public database and have nothing against you personally. It is more than likely that the service you hired indulged in criminal methods to deliver results for you.
Fake Fraudulent DMCA might seem inconspicuous until it’s you at the receiving end of this crime. This is not a prank. This is not an inconvenience. This is not random. These fake DMCA cases are calculated criminal schemes targeting very specific and rather important information/content. These hitjobs are usually against the media, in order to help their client hide important information from the public’s eye, all in the name of Reputation Management. Millions of dollars are spent doing this, and if no one wants to bring this topic to the fore, we will.This review (Olymp Projects Ltd – Investigation for Alleged Fraud, Impersonation, and Perjury – Fake Copyright Takedown) was originally published at Gripeo. To read the full review, go to – www.gripeo.com/olymp-projects-ltd-mohamed-taoufik-tahar/