I spent $2500 for a week in h**l 12/16-23 ,at the Riu Montego Bay resort for myself and my 7 year old daughter. The first night roaches were running all over our room (I have pictures). When I asked to be moved, they sent someone in to spray. The fumes were so toxic, I took my daughter to an off site location for the rest of our stay because she started wheezing. The resort is all inclusive but has no room service and no food available in the night.The food was terrible. The only edible meal was breakfast. I got a stomach virus from something I tried to eat. The food was uncovered in the heat of the outdoors for hours. When I went to speak to the general manager about the poor accomodations, I had to wait for hours because he was inundated with people making complaints.
Montego Bay, Select State/Province United States of America