Complaint: Purchased a kit back in November of 2015. Kit came with no instructions. Only way to contact support is via email as they never answer their phone, suspect they are of out the country. Have tried at all times of the day and hours. They eventually sent me a capacitor to add to the relay harness which came with the kit that I bought which did not fix the issue. Issue is that only one ballast works 70% of the time, the other 30% neither ballast works. After going back and forth in email, which takes weeks at a time to get a response, I bought another kit from someone else with a real Hylux ballast. Paid much more but you get what you pay for, and that kit is working flawlessly. It’s been over a week and I am still waiting to get receive warranty rma to replace ballasts. This company, which is most likely a couple of guys out of a warehouse leaves much to be desired. Fancy website with no real brick and mortar operations to back it up. I would recommend to shy away from them and look for a company that has a real brick and mortar base or one that you know stands behind their products and carries real manufacturer ballasts like Hylux and others. This is some Chinese knock off ballasts which is why it gave out in a few months.
Tags: Auto Parts
Address: Internet USA